Wednesday, February 27, 2008

she really likes to think things out...

she is already savvy to the ways of the world. and she is only seven.

i let her have one of the valentine cds i made for my party. this cd included "bubbly" by colbie caillat. at night, she puts this song on repeat and when i wake at 2:13 am i hear this song still playing. repeat. repeat. repeat. anna has absolutely fallen in love with this song.

she had a conversation with shawn the other night. she thought that i could sell the cds i made at valentines. shawn then explained to her about copyright and plagiarism and the such. he told her that it would just be wrong of me to sell the cds to make music.

anna then told him something to the effect, "but if mommy sold the cds, then colbie calliat could sue mommy. then, we could meet her."

i think it's a plan. anyone want to buy a cd?

10 comments:

katie said...

She;s brilliant! Can I sue you too? For the times you stole my stuff?

Jenny said...

I'll take one.

Unknown said...

this is why I need my home computer with itunes back . . . I don't know who colbie calliat is! maybe I need a cd.

P.S. Anna rocks!

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish Jane could still be growing up with Anna. She's such a cutie.

Tiffany said...

Brilliant plan! Anna cracks me up.

natalie spratling said...

she is a little adult in a child's body. you'll need to keep your eye on her.

Mari said...

Anna is a miniture you- smart and funny!~ She's beautiful!

Leeann said...

She is one smart cookie! Got anything by Daughtry on there...I just wanna meet him and s...t...a...r...e...

Annie said...

I REALLY would love to meet her too. Anna is a genius...just like her Auntie!!

mickey said...

I'm in. I love the song and I want a CD. Anna could set up a stand in my yard while your here, and if she dosen't a lot here she will in Katie's neighborhood.