Wednesday, April 09, 2008

three word answers

What I am doing: enjoying the silence

What I’m proud of today: getting outta bed

What I’m thinking about: being better homemaker

Who is home: tucker, alice, me

Plans tonight: kids early bed

My weekend was: killer bunny fun

What’s for dinner: too far away

Feelings about love: very blessed indeed

Feelings about life: very blessed indeed

What I need: better homemaking skills

What I want: better homemaking skills

What I have: okay homemaking skills

My pet peeve: diesels in drive-thru

My guilty pleasure: oreos and milk

What you don’t know about me: saw a ghost

What I can hear: beautiful golden silence

What I can smell: pink dove soap

My style: not very exotic

My hairdo: long and boring

My outfit: jeans red shirt

My mood: content but contemplative

The weather today: storm's a comin'

Thoughts on parenting: love, consistency,

Thoughts on marriage: number one priority

Thoughts on politics: yes and no

Thoughts on celebrity gossip: guilty pleasure two

Thoughts on beauty: open your eyes

Thoughts on sleep: need 8+ hours

Thoughts on writing: miss wgwb alot (i really know that a lot is two words but i am trying to follow the rules)

My favorite appliance: electric can opener

My favorite car: works for me

My favorite splurge: pedicures, fabric, restaurants

My favorite beauty secret: don't stress out

My favorite treat: oreos and milk

My favorite everyday pleasure: snuggling with kids

Ten years ago: graduating from college

Five years ago: living on pine

One year ago: decisions to make

One year from now: happy in eagle

Five years from now: living somewhere new

Ten years from now: my girl graduating

I’m famous for: my housekeeping skills

I’ll never be famous for: my singing voice

Who I am: a good person

Who I hope to be: person with integrity

What I’m thankful for: my blessings galore

8 comments:

katie said...

Just so you know.....you are very famous around here for your singing voice. Jennna is always trying to sound like Auntie Liz. And you're housekeeping skills, I think you've come a long way. So what if you don't like to clean? I don't like to grow my nails long. We all have things we don't like to do.

Unknown said...

great, now I want oreos and milk. Not sure when the last time I had that was!

Tiffany said...

I love that you spelled alot as one word. I was doing that when I was still 25. I miss you alot too!!!

Mari said...

Very famous for you singing!
I'd like you to post about the ghost.

Anonymous said...

Um, your housekeeping? Just checking:) Loved the list!

Leeann said...

I'm gonna play. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

we miss you in ward choir! shirley miller misses you as well!

Anonymous said...

You saw a ghost? Am I the only one who didn't know? You'll have to tell me the story when the sun is shinning! Amber