Thursday, September 09, 2010

sweet allie jane

 
Posted by Picasa



i can't believe she is already six months old.

 
Posted by Picasa


she really is such a happy baby.

i think she looks just like anna did (i wish i had some pictures to put up and compare, but those were the days of my 35mm camera and i am just not technological enough to scan them in myself).

 
Posted by Picasa


she loves her excersaucer.

 
Posted by Picasa


she loves baby fruits (not veggies...like mikey).

 
Posted by Picasa


she is still toothless (which i am glad about).

 
Posted by Picasa


she is a bit of a momma's girl (new thing for me)...but she always smiles for daddy.

 
Posted by Picasa


happy 1st half-birthday, my sweet baby girl! i love you!

8 comments:

Raimi said...

sweet baby girl! she is darling.

michele said...

what a cutie!

Annie said...

she makes me smile! even if i make her cry:) she'll learn soon enough that i AM her favorite auntie!

Mari said...

Oh my, she is adorable!! I love her little dimples and
big blue eyes!

mickey said...

seriously the cutest baby girl ever! nice pics i love the outfit and background. u should start a new kiddie kandids....ummmm u could name it lizzie's little mugshots.

Tiffany said...

She is gorgeous! I love the tutu and those little dimples!

Mandy said...

Happy Half Birthday! Love the pictures!

Kelsey said...

get anna's picture my way for blog purposes.... Just take a picture of the picture, quick way to make it digital then we can all see the comparison. Did you celebrate her half birthday?