Thursday, April 20, 2006

nocturnal thoughts

really, they need a place to play and torment other than in my head, at night...when i am trying to sleep.

Granite School District Bus #417
what is it doing at the drug house (kiddy-corner from the back of my house) between the hours of 9 am and 2 or 3 pm almost daily? plus, it was there this evening when i got home around 5 pm. i hope the school kids are okay.

Put On Display
if everyone had to display all their faults, mistakes and all other bad things on a marquee that followed them everywhere they went, i wonder if we would all be a little nicer to each other? maybe i would even be nicer to myself.

Siesta Sac
where are we going to put that six foot monster. it was great when we had more room. anyone want it?

doctors
-i am suppose to have a scope done but the office never called and never has called me back.
-we (me, anna, michael, and shawn) all need dentist appointments. i can see rotting holes in each of my children's mouths. and my teeth hurt. i especially can't eat cold things.
-i need to go see jody to fix my drug problems. sooner than later.

do you see how many calls i need to make and appointments to arrange? and when one doesn't call back, well, that doesn't help my anxiety at all. i did make an appointment with jody for last week but i cancelled it. and i did get alice in to see the vet finally. three hundred eleven dollars later, she is spayed, de-clawed and vaccinated. so, i guess at least one in the family got seen. i just don't like to arrange all the appointments. it really gives me anxiety.

SCHOOL DAYS
where in the world should i send my kids next year? got any ideas? i just don't know.


so, do you see what keeps me up at night. and those are just the ones i remember right now. i know there are a million other things. perhaps one day, they too, will have a permenant place to live.

No comments: