Saturday, April 07, 2007

24 Facts About Me

four jobs i've had in my life:

  1. kindergarten teacher
  2. telemarketer (for about a week)
  3. library assistant
  4. maid (housekeeper) at the super 8 in cedar city

four movies i would watch over & over:

  1. the sound of music
  2. return to me
  3. mary poppins (it's a julie andrews thing)
  4. my fair lady (i like musicals--what can i say)

four places i have lived:

  1. north lincoln street, midvale
  2. south lincoln street, midvale
  3. pine street, midvale
  4. grant street, midvale (okay, so i have lived on both north and south grant street--again, what can i say)

four tv shows i love to watch:

  1. the office (last night's was soo funny)
  2. monk
  3. survivor
  4. grey's academy (oops--anatomy--i get confused because terry woods (channel four news anchor) calls it grey's academy--)

four places i've been on vacation:

  1. NYC -- my fave
  2. Hawaii -- my second fave
  3. Disneyland -- my fave with my fam
  4. Alaska -- love that too

four websites i visit daily:

  1. friend's blogs
  2. macu
  3. ebay
  4. gmail

four of my favorite foods:

  1. oreos
  2. funeral potatoes (without onions only -- with onions i HATE!)
  3. eggs & toast (made by Shawn)
  4. scones

four places i'd rather be right now:

  1. in bed, fast asleep
  2. camping
  3. savers
  4. a good movie

there you have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I read this, I am watching the closing credits of The Sound of Music. Mmmmm! I love that movie too! I also love Mary Poppins, Return to Me, and My Fair Lady. If I have my facts straight, Julie Andrews starred in the stage version of My Fair Lady and was supposed to have been in the movie as well. I do like Audrey Hepburn, even though she was a lip syncher.

michele said...

hooray for savers! let's go sometime. i am impressed with your midvale living coverage.

mickey said...

i loved it when he said grey's academy. that was so funny!