Wednesday, April 04, 2007

busy a bee

Hi there, I am currently really busy sewing an Easter dress for Anna. It is adorable. Canary yellow with darling white polka dots. I also mastered a single strap purse to match the dress, it has a white wide ribbon bow to match the bow on Anna's dress. She'll look like the little angel she is.

Next I'll be making Mikey baby blue shorts with matching suspenders. He'll look just like the handsome boys in my favorite movie THE SOUND OF MUSIC . Thanks goodness for little boys.

I am so sorry for not blogging for almost a whole month. I know who my faithful bloggers are and I know you check every day waiting to see if I've posted. Thank you for being so faithful. Nothing means more to me than your steadfast support. Please know of my gratitude for all of your kindness.

Gotta go, the sewing machine is calling me...

5 comments:

lizzie said...

so mickey thinks she is funny. i so did not write that. i really haven't been busy...i just haven't had anything to say.

Unknown said...

way to go Mickey! I actually thought that was Liz - except that last night you said you couldn't master the purse for Anna. You really need to post pics of the kids on Easter - or maybe Mickey will hack into your computer and do it for you : )

Anonymous said...

pictures are in order, as well as the apology for not posting in over a month! your readers are waiting!!!

lemoniepants said...

can't wait for sunday...

michele said...

i wasn't sure if liz was being sarcastic with the comment that anna will look like the "little angel she is". since the last post we have been reading for a month was about anna screaming around the house at bedtime. i agree that you will need to post pictures of the little cuties on easter.
p.s. we need to get the girls together for lunch one day.