Thursday, May 10, 2007

may 4, 2007




anna turned seven almost one week ago. i can't believe it. she called home from school the other morning. she was worried about her lunch money (i wrote the check and forgot to send it with her). i was amazed at her voice and how grown up she sounded. and at yet how young and sweet she sounded. i can't believe how much time has gone by...

she looks and acts so big--always wanting to do more and learn more (really-she is non-stop--there is no rest for me). i am excited but still quite afraid of what the future holds for her. she is bright and cute and funny and eager--full of life. she amazes me every day!

i am so blessed to be her mom (now let's hope i don't screw it up too much!).

happy birthday, sweetie! i love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That smile - she is beautiful. I can't believe she is 7 either! I thought about you on her birthday last week, amazing how fast time goes by. I am officially one of those irritating adults who tells children "I remember your first birthday, you are so big now!" How did this happen?

Happy Birthday Anna!

katie said...

Anna makes me happy. She really is a fabulous kid. I love her teenage-like comments and the looks she gives me when she thinks I'm a total idiot. It's going to fun to watch her next 7 years.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!
Anna is beautiful, she REALLY has grown up!- Happy Birthday Anna! We have to get the girlies together sometime.

mickey said...

My favorite thing about Anna is her independance. She is so sure of herself, and she is adorable with her big smile. Everyone's comments sum her up! Happy birthday Anna!

Thanks for the reminder Liz that I haven't done our girl's birthdays.

p.s. love the couch and pillows!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable. And smart. And hilarious. Happy birthday wishes to my future daughter-in-law!