Sunday, July 08, 2007

things i believe in

some are copies of others but oh well:

God
me
a good marriage
the family
milk in a glass (not a plastic cup)
air conditioning
the sun
moisturizer
lazy days
hard work
tipping good
karma
prayer
singing (at the top of your lungs)
dancing--everyday
my own bed
epidurals
anti-depressants
talk therapy
bubble baths
hgtv
game shows
pedicures
shaving the hair on your toes
a good pair of scissors in every drawer
oreos & milk (in a glass of course)
clean sheets
cruises
ibuprofen
talk radio
non-holey underwear
blogging
cats
babies
good friends
integrity
quilting
a good fabric store
fresh flowers
aveeno lotion
fresh cut grass
straight-from-the-garden tomatoes
real butter
the sound of music
personal experiences
the United States of America
baseball games and hot dogs
would-be writers guild
my parents
schooling
sisters
a good belly laugh
a good cry
windshield shades
my kids
shawn
love
saying "i love you"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely, very lovely.

Unknown said...

these are great, so Liz : )

katie said...

I think I agree with most everything on your list. However, the milk in a glass only one really annoys me. Oh, and signing at the top of your lungs.

Anonymous said...

your so positive!