Monday, November 17, 2008

surprise!!!

so last wednesday or so i called and asked annie to come visit. i had been feeling a bit homesick, missing my fam. and she said she could and would! hurray! i think i asked katie too but knew that she probably wouldn't be able to come.

well, friday annie and dan showed up. and about 15 minutes later i heard a knock at the door. i thought it was probably the neighbor kids. but then i heard anna exclaim "erin!" after she opened the door. i was so surprised and even more happy!

even though it was a quick weekend i am so grateful to have such great sisters who will drop everything and come cheer me up!

 
Posted by Picasa


we played in vail. we made turkey dinner. we shopped a bit. it was so fun. thanks for coming!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

I must be a little homesick too, because this gave me a lump in my throat. I love you. And Annie.

mickey said...

you have really great sisters that's for sure. i wish i could have been there. it really is hard sometimes having bob working all the time, but i know he's doing everything for us, and that means so much to me.

thanks for the pics i love to see shawn's hotel, and all of you of course!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad my daughters have sisters! Those bonds are so strong. Glad you could have a good weekend.

Annie said...

'sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters'
you get the idea! i agree with shannon, thank goodness for sisters!!!

Unknown said...

I wish my sister would show up for the weekend... at least I get to spend next week with my brothers!

Mandy said...

You do have great sisters. It looked like you had lots of fun!

natalie spratling said...

i love it when family comes to visit! You have great sisters.

katie said...

Yes....i am pretty great. It was fun but if i have to hear, "NO TUCKER" one more time I might just poke my eyeballs out.
Thanks for having us.

Jeanna said...

Family is so important! I never really understood until now.. you have friends come and go but you'll always have your family!!(Sisters)

Mari said...

what a nice surprise-
I like the shot w/you and Annie prepin' the turkey...cute.