Sunday, December 07, 2008

tis the season

*so i lost my camera. at the chili's in glenwood springs. all my thanksgiving photos. plus the photo of mom biting into her bigmouth burger.

*my new camera should be here on tuesday. shawn had it sent to his work. why? because we only have a po box and shippers just get confused.

*my turkey was beautiful (i would have had a picture to post, but...ugh). and i think it was de-lish!

*this year was the first thanksgiving shawn and i and our family have had with my parents. since shawn & i were married, we have always gone to mesquite for thanksgiving (it's only fair since we used to have sunday dinner EVERY sunday at my parents). and while we missed the burtons, the golfing, and the warm weather, it was nice to have it at home.

*i have been sick. it makes me depressed.

*because i have been sick and depressed i gave into a fake tree. don't get me wrong, it's nice and all but it is fake. maybe when i feel better...

*i didn't get out of bed until about 6 pm today. thanks shawn. i love you.

fa-la-la-la-la

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you've been sick..i hope SOON you'll be up and moving. AND to set the record straight..your turkey WAS beautifyk..and it tasted even better,,the shopping was GREAT,,a little long..but great,,and the bigmouth hamburger was good...glad the picture disppeared, but not your camera. see you guys SOON!! love mom

Mare said...

Sorry you were sick. We missed you today and even did opera singers. I have been against the fake tree thing, but I did it. I tolerated it, then accepted it, and now - I've embraced it. What a slippery slope.. Hope you feel better soon - so you can go to your party at least, but leave the sick bugs home - we've had enough of them!

Unknown said...

if it makes you feel any better I lost my voice. Okay, not sure why that would make you feel better but there it is.

Annie said...

i think everyone has been sick, and possibly depressed! just know you are not alone!!! did you call the chili's? just a question...and though:) i would have love to seen the pictures! look forward to seeing you all SOON!

katie said...

I really want to see the picture of mom eating her big mouth burger. Rats,

mickey said...

i can't wait to see how your "fake" tree looks, probally better than mine...sheesh. hate to hear your sick, me too and it sucks. get better soon and thanks for missing me, i miss you too. thanks for calling today, i wish you could have come over to help me paint. wanna play rummikub?