Friday, January 22, 2010

too much free time?

the kidlets have been off track for forever...they finally go back on monday...yeah!

anywho, anna discovered the ipod touch. really i am not that technically aware and i had no idea what it was although i have heard of it, i think.

until last night.

after my trip (by myself) to the store.

anna put together a power point presentation (something else i know little about)entitled:

"the ipod touch: why anna burton should get one"

she then provided me with all the information i needed:

facts--i now know what it is
tech specks--i know it's dimensions, colors it comes in, how many "jiggy-bites" it has, how many photos, songs and videos it can hold.
apps--games, gps, calendar, blah, blah, blah
why she deserves one--she has been very good and she thinks she deserves one.

she even downloaded pictures of one for me to see.

and the last page:

"hope you were convinced. don't forget to donate a $1 in the cup. thank you."

she really needs to get back in school.

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

that kid is awesome :)

Alyssa said...

also, I miss you. I think we need to talk, it has been far too long.

Tiffany said...

She's amazing. And convincing. I will donate $1.

Really Wild West Mama said...

Anna definitely sounds like YOUR daughter, Liz!!!!

....And certainly, her Grandpa Jim's granddaughter!!!!

annie said...

you mean wednesday right? don't cry. it's ok. and you have one amazing daughter!!!

VVSQT said...

I will donate $1. Don't feel bad though, I don't know what it is. She probably just saw a commercial!

mickey said...

i'm laughing, she is so funny. why is it that kids have so much time to put together presentations? maybe this is how we can get them to do things for us...presentations!

katie said...

Genius. Pure genius.

Mari said...

Love it-She is so smart!

natalie spratling said...

Is she going to get one? She has my vote:)