Thursday, December 17, 2009

a little randomness...

*today is thursday
*it is neither here nor there
*i had a leg cramp last night
*painful, excruciatingly painful
*my first one of this pregnancy
*my leg still hurts
*now i am going to have to remember to flex my foot before i stretch...in the middle of the night, in the middle of my sleep...ugh
*i get up way too much in the middle of the night to pee
*i hate it
*kids were up a 5 am ... i was not too happy
*i got a pedicure yesterday
*it's been a long time since i had one
*my friend gave it to me for christmas
*great gift
*we went together
*even better
*shawn is still looking for work
*i am liking having him around
*too much
*mikey wants him to get a job at in-n-out
*i don't think shawn would mind that
*did i mention my leg cramp last night?
*i am now into my third trimester
*that means 3 months to go
*holy crap
*3 months...
*i watched a show last night
*a girl had a baby in prison
*but the kicker was that she got to keep her baby with her!
*poor kid when he is asked where he is from "i was born and raised in prison"
*and i am sure that as tax payers, we pay for it
*stupid. she needed to put him up for adoption.
*i will now get off my soap box.
*i have a decision to make right now
*should i
a. be done and go shower and start my day; or
b. go climb back in bed and start it later
*big decision
*i better go think about it, but you have a good day now!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I was thinking about you this morning and dog-gone-it, what ever the crap that means, there you were. Just like I picked up the phone and had a conversation with you. So thanks, now I know how you are I feel better even if you don't.
I'm still cracking up about the in-n-out.

colliganclan said...

I love reading your blogs! They always make me laugh! Do you have a name picked out for the little bambina yet?

Alyssa said...

were you watching Fa la la la Lifetime?

Annie said...

i support the in-n-out thing. especially if he gets a discount! maybe i should work there. do you think they have good insurance? i need good insurance. oh, and the 5 a.m. thing? you better get used to it! i just won't be able to feel sorry for you!

lemoniepants said...

in-n-out store managers make 3 figures... not such a bad idea.
of course, you'd probably never see him. that's bad.

katie said...

I remember those legs cramps. Terribly sorry. I agree with Mikey. I could always use a cheeseburger animal style.

mickey said...

nice post liz, i love it! i am so glad you are prego! i can't wait to hold sarahphena!