Thursday, February 18, 2010

and what feels good to you?

last night mikey actually slept through the night. he usually gets up a least once to pee. and he feels it necessary to come up to my bathroom and announce to me (while i am sleeping) that he has to pee. and he pees. boy, does he pee. and for a long time. and it is always loud.

well, this morning at about 7 am he and anna came running up. anna beat him to the bathroom. and he danced and danced around.

finally, it was his turn.

and i heard, in a sing-song voice with the echo of the pee going into the water, "ahh it feels so go to pee, ahh it feels soooo good to pee."

he was happy. so was i.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

post-kidney stone I'm back on the drinking a gallon of water a day train and I have to say I am sick of peeing all the time.

Really Wild West Mama said...

A TEASPOON of water is enough to keep me running to the bathroom every half hour all night!!!

mickey said...

the hot tub at the gym. just went tonight after biking and it was ultra hot.

wanna come use my tub again?

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Mikey..it does feel GOOD to pee!!

katie said...

Peeing is awesome. Did you watch Rachael Ray the other day? Peeing on your feet in the shower is REALLY good for your skin. Very healthy.