Friday, March 05, 2010

randomness from an overly tired super pregnant crazy lady

*pam had her baby
*i want to have mine
*i am so done with snow
*and look at it outside
*i got a cold
*and last night was the crappiest sleep i've ever had
*mikey thinks he can wear two different boots to school today
*i almost don't care
*if i were pregnant with mikey, he would be born today
*he was 15 days early...see my reasoning?
*if not, oh well. too bad for you.
*alice thinks the crib is her new bed
*now i have to wash the bedding again
*at least tucker can't get into the crib
i think mikey's matches to his boots are in the backyard, covered with snow.
*does anyone want to break my water?
*i have a crochet hook somewhere.
*i don't think i can reach myself.
*but maybe...
*we still don't have a name
*we haven't even talked about it for a long time
*i am really hoping for inspiration
*maybe she will come out with one of those sticker name tags that reads "hello my name is...." and it will be filled out
*that would be nice
*really nice
*when i cough, i feel like my uterus is going to fall out
*and it hurts
*oh well
*life must go on...

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the idea of "Hello, my name is..."

You know, I have named quite a few babies over the years. Here are my Baby Burton suggestions:

Bridget
Brynn
Thea
Summer

Alyssa said...

You can name her Beth - after you :) The same but different enough that it isn't weird and confusing. And when you want to be funny you can call her Bertha.

Annie said...

bridget burton? that's a lot of buh's. but beth burton, calling her bertha to be funny? now there is an idea! except we like bertha barton so well. hey maybe if you tell bertha you named her after her, she'd put baby bertha in her will...just a thought!

you think anna is difficult? i can't wait to see how girl #2 is! anna is an angel:)

my vote is danielle:) (you know i'm kidding, right!?)

Kelsey said...

at least you have an empty crib...there's still someone sleeping in ours..and she's not as easy to remove as the alice!

mickey said...

i think michalina regina burton has a nice ring to it!

i will come with my "witch doctor" stuff tommorow. find your crochet hook, i'm really good a reaching. i can even do the doula houla.

katie said...

Jenna is still hoping for, "Penelope". Erin still has her hopes on, "Keisha".

And yes, you ARE overly tired, super pregnant, and crazy. But just think, in no less than a week that beautiful baby will be here. And so worth it.

Mandy said...

Lucy, Anna and Lucy would be cute.

Really Wild West Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS (again)-- Liz!!! "Baby-girl Burton" has ARRIVED! (Katie's prediction came true...."in no less than a week....."---way to go Katie!

Now we're WAITING with baited breath, for the announcement of her "NAME"!

natalie spratling said...

what you had the baby!?!?! I was just going to tell you to hang in there., never mind. Can't wait to see pictures. Congratulations, I love the name Lucy, that is my pick.

Kelsey said...

I'm sick of seeing this post. I keep checking back hoping to see some new pictures or something but nope...just "pam had her baby"...let's see you're baby :) !!