Thursday, May 27, 2010

time to get my butt in gear...

anna and mikey had track & field today (obviously shawn's doing). immediately after she had activity days.

we stopped at home so she could change.

i told her to put on more deodorant. she told me she already did. i told her she should always put it on after she works out.

"do you put it on after you work out?" she asked.

"yes i do" i replied.

then she asked, "well, do you workout?"

i replied emphatically, "yes i do."

or i used to. and maybe i will soon.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

have I told you lately that you are my favorite? Please blog more :)

Really Wild West Mama said...

At least 2 of us need to get butts in gear! :) I'm one of the two, Liz!!!!

Problem--I sprained my ankle yesterday, and it takes me 20 mins. to get from my bed to the bathroom! Does THAT count as a "workout"??

katie said...

I love that kid! Nothing gets by her.

Annie said...

she is one smart girl liz, just like her mom! i'll exercise with you. you could get a pedometer. walking around savers gets you lots of steps!