Tuesday, May 18, 2010

today's allie

 
Posted by Picasa



so i know it's been a while. a long while. but most of you have been kept up-to-date with all the goings on (if not, too bad). so i am just going to start from here and maybe or maybe not add goings-on from before. did you get that (if not, too bad).

allie is doing so good. i can't hardly believe that i got myself a baby. and a super-cute one at that.

anna and mikey love, love, love her. and i am so glad.

things are just going good. no, great. i have been so blessed. thank you all for your prayers, and love, and goodness. thank you.

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

so glad to hear things are going so well. I've said it before but I don't think you'll mind if I repeat myself - she is so cute!

Annie said...

i just love love love her too! that smile is to die for! so glad i am her favorite auntie!

Really Wild West Mama said...

It's a relief to know Allie is making such good progress!!

Blessings to your sweet family Liz!!!

Mandy said...

I just can't hardly wait to see sweet Allie, just four more weeks!

Kelsey said...

I'm so glad that you're back on the blog. I check frequently and am disappointed every time. I love hearing Anna and Mikey's funny stories and now I want to see picture of Allie...and you're finally back! Glad to hear things are going "good." I still miss you!

katie said...

More posts are needed. That baby is my favorite. Love her!

Mare said...

Glad to see you back. We've been keeping you all in our prayers and your names in the temple. Now you can come visit right?? :)

Kelsey said...

thought i should clarify my disappointment...it's that there wasn't an update not that I don't like what you've written...