Friday, September 29, 2006

just call me pollyanna...

have you seen pollyanna? great show. anyway, she plays the "glad game". this is where you always try to think of some things to be glad about, especially when it is a difficult something going on.
i have decided to play the glad game today. i had to pay bills today--i hate it. but the glad game will save the day, or so i hope. so here goes:
  • i am glad shawn has a good job.
  • i am glad i get to be a stay-home mom.
  • i am glad i can pay bills on-line.
  • i am glad to know where my money is (even if i don't like where it is going).
  • i am glad we have the money to pay our bills.
  • i am glad to pay tithing.
  • i am glad i am a bit organized these days with my bills.

wow. that was a bit difficult at the end. but i think i am definitely gladder. i could make a bigger, longer list of things i am not glad about. but that is not the point.

i am glad. huh.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad i have a best friend named liz.

Anonymous said...

i am glad i get to read your blogger.

Anonymous said...

i am glad it's almost bed time.

Anonymous said...

{for the kids}

Anonymous said...

i am gald you always help me to see "the other side."

Anonymous said...

i am glad drew came up to me just now and growled at me. he wanted to make sure i knew how much he loves me.

Anonymous said...

i am glad i am alive.

Anonymous said...

i am glad i called in sick today and got to read your blog at home instead of work.

Unknown said...

I am glad you mentioned Pollyanna. I recently had to explain to someone WHAT THAT MOVIE IS!!!!! Can you believe that???? Not only had she never seen it she had never heard of it? How do you grow up without watching Pollyanna about 2200 times? Crazy. I am glad I grew up with Pollyanna to learn about prisms and that hoop thing the little boy who yelled "Pollllllyaaaaaaaaannnnaaaa!" played with and that preachers cause chandeliers to shake when they preach and all the other great things in that movie. Pollyanna makes me glad : )