Friday, August 31, 2007

1st day of school...oh, and anna cut her hair






anna started 2nd grade today (holy crap) and mikey started kindergarten(double holy crap). but aren't they cute.

anna tried to cut herself some bangs. with nail clippers. so i did my best to make it look a little better. if you look closely, i think you can see in middle part of her bangs is a bit shorter area--that is her doing. i think this may be the 4th time she has cut her own hair. ugh.

and please don't ask about their outfits. i have been sick.

10 comments:

Leeann said...

They look wonderful! 2 out of the house, huh? I'm jealous.

katie said...

I thought their outfits were fine. Glad Anna likes Erin's shirt that Erin never wore. But Mikey's sweater??? Is it really sweater weather there? I go outside here and I melt. I like the bangs. Tell her she did a good job.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing...about the sweater. Hope he's nice and cool! I thought we made it clear that Jeanette was the only that cut our hair...I guess that was clear as mud! They look great! Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

so cute! anna did a great job with her bangs. you can't even tell a kid did it. maybe she'll do hair when she grows up!

Unknown said...

So grown up - they look adorable although I agree with Katie and Annie, Anna looks dressed for summer and Mikey winter. . .

Anonymous said...

They look so cute, even homemade cut bangs. Adorable.

lizzie said...

it was chilly that morning and we couldn't find jackets--of course. mikey found a sweater and anna went cold. typical.

mickey said...

Anna just wants to take after her favorite mickey trait--cutting one's own hair.

mickey said...

they do look very cute. i love her bangs! and his sweater!

Anonymous said...

I like the sweater he looks cute. And Anna hair desn't look bad, good save mom!