Tuesday, November 17, 2009

what? huh? really?

so i took this quiz here.

i thought i might be a sugar cookie, or even something a little chocolately with some nuts. especially some nuts and i am okay with that. but NO!

i am oatmeal raisin.

ugh.

don't get me wrong. i like a good oatmeal raisin cookie. but it is not my first, or even second choice. it's a little boring. and raisin-y.

and shawn doesn't even like raisins. in fact, he despises them. especially in cookies.

and i am an oatmeal raisin cookie. what am i suppose to do about this new revelation? do i tell shawn?

i could retake the quiz.

but that would be cheating.
and i don't think oatmeal raisin cookies cheat.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've really pissed off a lot of Oatmeal Raison cookie people.

Sorry!

katie said...

I took the same dumb test and got the same, "oatmeal cookie" response.
I'm pretty sure we both can't be oatmeal raisin.
I might proclaim a re-take.

lemoniepants said...

i'm oatmeal raisin too!
i think oatmeal raisin just became cool.
also, i think it's uncool to say cool. what are the kids saying these days?
oatmeal raisin is the next high school musical.

Alyssa said...

now I feel bad about not being oatmeal raisin (although I think rasins have no business showing up in cookies, especially oatmeal ones that would be delicious if the raisins were actually chocolate chips). My result was white chocolate macadamia nut. Love the nuts but I'm not convinced white chocolate is actually chocolate.
funny post. please write more.

Kelsey said...

i got oatmeal raisin too...apparently oatmeal raisin cookies stick together!