Friday, August 11, 2006

bon voyage!

we are flying out today for our alaskan cruise --and i am a bit anxious.

  • pray that we will not be involved in any terrorist plot.
  • pray my children will be healthy (mikey ran a fever yesterday).
  • pray that all will be well here and there.
  • pray that i can eat a lot--oh never mind about that one.
  • pray that i won't fall into a crack on a glacier.
  • pray that we will enjoy our time away without worry.
  • pray that i will not gain 50 lubs.
  • pray that i haven't forgotten anything of importance.
  • pray that shawn will still want to be married to me after being alone with me for over a week.
  • pray that he will be okay without golf--i guess if worst came to worst he could go to the golf simulator on the ship--of course, for a pretty penny.
  • pray that i won't be seasick.
  • pray that i won't be eaten or marred by wildlife.

okay, i need to stop. i hope you all have a spectacular time here at home. i will be thinking of you as i sail away!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have an AMAZING time! I am very jealous. . . and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How great is that to be on a cruise for your birthday? Seriously, I am jealous. Alaska will be amazing and I am pretty sure you won't fall into any glacial cracks.

Anonymous said...

Liz, I haven't been able to pull up your site for the last few days! I hope you are having the world's best time ever ever ever! I can't wait to hear all the details, and about any near-misses with glaciers or wildlife (or maybe even drunk tourists).