Thursday, September 27, 2007

tagged

tagged...

1. where did you meet your husband?

i met him at suu. at the bowling alley in enoch to be specific. he was hot.

2. what was the first thing you said to him?

not sure exactly but it probably went something like "you gotta dance after you get a strike" he never danced. but he was hot.

3. where was your first date?

on valentine's day we went to the pizza factory. yum. and had hawaiian pizza and yummy breadsticks. he was late picking me up. i was about to count him out when he showed up. he looked hot. i noticed there were flowers in the back seat. i thought it was so great. but he never gave them to me. i learned later that they were for his brother's girlfriend. they were going out later that night. after we took the car to his brother, we walked to the dog and duck for a little dessert, chess and live music. it was a perfect night. except for the flowers. he did give me candy--jelly bellies.

4. where was your first kiss?

in my lair...mood light and all. he couldn't resist me. i was hot.

5. how long did you date?

18 months with a 2 month hiatis.

6. did you have a long or a short engagment?

i suppose short. 2 months and 1 day.

7. where did you get engaged?

unofficially, on my parents' patio. officially on a trail at brighton. except he forgot to bring the ring on the hike--he left it in the truck.

8. where were you married?

salt lake temple

9. where did you honeymoon?

we went to seattle. after some mix up with the hotel and shawn losing his money, tickets, wallet, everything and we ended back a the airport, i cried wishing my dad had been there. it's a long story. but very shortly after my cry we rented a car and everything was all right. we also went to san fransisco from seattle. and went to my cousin's wedding. we had a great honeymoon.

i tag you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Shawn is HOT. I think that's all I picked up on!!! I'm kidding. I remember you came to the Arctic Circle to show me the ring. I didnt catch on until you practically hit me in the face with it!

Unknown said...

oh the Dog & Duck. I miss that place. There was a shelf of books you could trade too.

And did you delete some of the questions? I thought this little tag thing had more questions in other blogs. I don't think I'm it because I doubt anyone wants to hear about an EX-husband. Just a guess.

Anonymous said...

fun to read! it doesn't seem that long ago you were getting engaged. i remember it clearly! You guys are perfect for each other!

Who Do You Think You Are said...

Hi Liz,
Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I miss you!
I started a blogg...finally. I don't know how to tell you to get there though. Maybe you can get there from my comment.
PS this is Andra Foo

mickey said...

Now I can see why you didn't want Shawn to meet me, that's because you were pretty sure he was "HOT" right? I love learning everyone's details of their love stories. Wait for mine.

p.s. Bob is hotter than Shawn.

mickey said...

...to me that is, I understand how hot shawn is to you. Isn't that great how we've each found our own "HOT"?