Friday, September 14, 2007

to shawn on our 11th anniversary











we have been married for eleven years. i can hardly believe it. but yet i couldn't see it any other way. it seems that we have always been together. and i love that.

i love that you are my husband. i love that you are the father to our children. i could not have asked for a better dad for them. i love that you want to spend time with us and that being a family is very important to you. i love that you include the kids in everything you do. they truly love and adore you. what could be better.

i love that you work hard for us. you provide us with everything we need and even a few extras. i am so proud of you for your accoplishments. i am proud of the courage you have and the dedication to make our life better.

i love that life is so easy with you. you help me to not be so serious. you make me laugh--always. you help me to see the good all around me. you support me in all my crazy ideas. i know you love me for who i am.

thank you for a great eleven years. life is good and i have been so blessed to be your wife. i love that i am so excited to see you walk through the door. i love that i can't wait to talk to you about everything and anything.

and i love that i am still in love with you.

happy eleven years. and happy a million more...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You two are truly a great couple, and that was such a sweet tribute. I'm raising my Propel bottle in a toast. "Here, here!"

Unknown said...

I'll raise my Diet Dr Pepper bottle to you as well. I remember so much of those early "courtship" days - especially our double dates (and yes, those memories are positive even if my date didn't turn out to be as great a catch as Shawn). You two have always been a great fit and amazing friends. Congratulations and best wishes as you embark on many, many more years together.

Leeann said...

I love that my husband sounds so much like yours. Glad we both have great guys! Congrats on 11 years.

Raimi said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more years of BLISS!

Raimi

Mari said...

I agree with all of the comments. you guys are a great couple!
Happy Anniversary!!

mickey said...

that what beautiful, truly. do you think i could copy it for my be-lated happy anniversary to bob? i could just change the eleven to eight, with your permission of course.