Thursday, June 12, 2008

mamma mia!

 
Posted by Picasa


highlights from my girls' night out (left to right, starting on top row):

*kathy and seanna riding the elevator (complete excitement here)

*cherae freaked me out as she threw her camera in front of my face from the backseat of the car on the way to denver...lovely

*here we have cherae who can eat (and does eat) everything in sight and doesn't gain a lub...not fair!

*the four of us (me, cherae, seanna, kathy) after our delicious meal at the chocolate factory...yummy

*um, the sign (filler picture)

*cherae lost her fancy shoe in the grate on the sidewalk...that's what she gets for being all foo-foo like that

*after the show, in front of the buell theatre

*i drove. and my car broke down just as we were pulling into the city. perfect timing. to make a very long story short, kathy's dear husband saved us. they have triple a, so the towing was free. sears did a free diagnostic test and a few wires were loose was all. mark talked them out of charging us $100. what a guy. thanks mark!

*more posing

*more laughing and goofing off

*nice view for me...i always get the good heads in front of me!

*cherae brought along "bitty" the gps to guide us through the city...even when we were on foot. thanks bitty!

*my dolce de leche cheesecake...i really want the rest of it now!

all in all, we had a great time! and i can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Mare said...

But wouldn't it be boring if you'd just gone to eat and then to the show ...no excitement there - I mean, no great stories there! By the way - you look great in that square necked top that I helped you buy at 11:00 the night before - what a pick!

katie said...

I loved these pictures Liz. I need to go to the Cheesecake Factory sometime. And Mike says you're bad luck. With your car breaking down and the soon-to-be told story of the flying bbq. Would you PLEASE take a picture of what it looks like and blog about it. Mike couldn't stop laughing when I told him.

Anonymous said...

what flying blog????????

Annie said...

Great pics...I think you need a new car...you know a volvo or subaru. just an idea!

natalie spratling said...

what a fun girls night out...yummy looking cheesecake, my favorite! Liz you could write a book.

Mari said...

YOU are the life of every party Liz! I think everyone on this blog would agree!