Monday, June 02, 2008

eight is great!

 
Posted by Picasa


so i know i am a bit delayed in this post, but better late than never is my motto these days.

anna turned eight on may 4th. she got baptized on may 24th. i can hardly believe it. time sure does fly. i am so blessed to be her mother. she is smart, funny, beautiful, and just an all around great girl. she keeps us busy. she loves to ride her bike, especially riding with her dad on all the trails around town. she loves hannah montana (see the sunglasses in the above pictures). she is a great student...too smart for me. she is (mostly) nice to her brother. she loves adventure. she has a creative little mind. happy birthday, miss anna b.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats to Anna! You're right--she is all of those things. I am sure going to enjoy being her mother-in-law someday.

katie said...

Jenna really loves those "Mona Oklahoma" glasses. Way to go Anna. She truly is everything you said!

Mari said...

Anna is beautiful! She seems like such a happy girl- she's got a great mom too! I loved hearing all about the big trip to your house from katie and annie, you guys have too much fun. wish i could have been there.

Mari said...

ps...gorgeous dress! Man you are talented!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday and baptism Anna. I love that she is (mostly) nice to her little brother. I was (barely) nice to my brothers when we were little.

Annie said...

Is Shawns cut off head a result of the blogger or are you a bad photographer? Just checking...love the pics!

natalie spratling said...

Congratulations Anna. Eight is great, what an exciting time. I love the picture of you in your beautiful white dress (amazing job Liz) You look beautiful Anna.

Jennica said...

CONGRATULATIONS Anna. Cameron was just baptized too. What a great time. I love your dress. I am so impressed that you can make stuff like that Liz. It is beautiful.