Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mikey b.

this boy just turned six years old on monday (a bit late in posting...).

 
Posted by Picasa



*he is a good boy.
*he loves anything with wheels...bikes, cars, scooters, 4-wheelers, motorcycles...
*he loves anything involving a ball.
*i have even caught him watching baseball and golf on tv.
*he is thoughtful, especially in his prayers.
*he loves to be with his dad.
*he loves donuts, cookies, cake...anything sweet.
*he will still snuggle with me in the mornings.
*he loves his "blue owls" (blanket) and takes the fringe of the blanket and twists it in his ear when he is tire.
*in fact, when he is tired and no blanket is around to twist in his ear, he will make do with anything...even my finger.
*he loves to play with tucker (or as he says "tuckuh").
*he loves life.

happy birthday! mikey!

10 comments:

Raimi said...

He is such a cute boy! Happy Birthday Mikey!

katie said...

Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite boys!

Mari said...

He sure is cute! He has grown up so much since I last saw him! Happy Bday Mikey!!

Mare said...

What a cutie - I LOVE that picture with Tucker camping. We've loved having him for a buddy and I'll gladly continue to stock my pantry with mac and cheese for him! It's fun to see those pictures and see places we've been with you guys! Can't believe he's 6!

ronnie said...

he is still as handsome as ever!!! happy birthday buster...i love you!

Anonymous said...

that ronnie comment was me..annie!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Mikey!! Hope he had a great Birthday.

Jenny said...

I have a thing for blonde little boys!!! He is so stinking cute.
Happy birthday!!!

Jeanna said...

Sorry so late HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!! Liz your pics are awesome!!!!

Mandy said...

Adam is still wondering when he can go to "nike's house and play, because he is my friend because, he is just my size!"

And the other day he told me that he and "nike" had the same shoes now! Let me know when your back in Utah, Adam wants to play!!