Wednesday, July 09, 2008

tag: around the house

1. self portrait: you should have seen all the other pictures i took--this was the best one!



2. my closet: very embarrassing! now you see how unorganized i am. and this is all my own crap--shawn has his own closet.



3. my laundry room: i truly am not an organized person--



4. my favorite room: i love my front room!



5. my kitchen sink: actually a little clean! this is the second picture with a plate with chocolate cake crumbs on it--can you find the other one in one of the other pictures?



6. my fridge: unlike katie, i keep caprisuns in my crisper! and don't worry, there are 2 other huge tubs of sour cream in my fridge behind the one you can see--my kids LOVE sour cream! and i didn't realize we already had a couple in there when i bought the third. i should really inventory before i go to costco.



7. my favorite shoes: NO shoes! i love bare feet!



8. my bathroom: don't look too closely--



9. what my kids are doing right now: playing! mikey looking for the golf ball and anna trying out her new heelys.



there you have it--go ahead and try it! no cheating!

6 comments:

amber said...

I love your HUGE closet! I think it's bigger than my bedroom :)

katie said...

Mike wants to know if the plate sitting on your coffee table is the same one from when we were there.?. And the chips next to the washing machine? In case you get hungry while doing laundry?

Unknown said...

I love bare feet too!
oh, and I lecture my dad about buying those giant tubs of sour cream because seriously, who can consume that much sour cream before it expires? And now you tell me you have THREE of them? wow.

Mari said...

we have 3 sour cream containers in our fridge too. I was ambitious and made your moms famous bean dip for the 4th. Fun pictures-love your bathroom!

Mare said...

I want to testify that Mikey can eat an entire tub of sour cream on his own - I've seen it. Anna too for that matter. I'm just glad everyone at your house gets their own tub now - it really helps with the double dipping!

Annie said...

is anna wearing a helmet? just checking:)
your self portrait is perfect, no worries.