Thursday, July 03, 2008

utah: part 2: park city

 



we kidnapped katie and took her to park city for her 30 1/2 birthday. i was invited along with some friends that katie and annie have had since high school. for some reason, i don't have a lot of pictures. but this is what i do have. i really wanted the fuzzy shoes but couldn't decide on a color. i should have gone with the blue to match my eyes.

we ate a the loco lizard--yummo! and because it was katie's birthday, we got free dessert. yummy tres leches cake! yum.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Annie said...

sorry i haven't posted mine. i'm on blogger vacation though, so thanks! funny how more than half of the pics involve food. we must have eaten a lot!

katie said...

My eyeball scares me. But so does Alison modleing her bra. And truly...mandy looks dehydrated.

Mandy said...

I was VERY parched, he was the worst server I have had in a long time. I will get my pic. bloged as soon as I sit down and do it! I think we didi eat alot, but we did do a lot of walking....

amber said...

I love all the pictures...i think you should have gotten the blue ones too!