Tuesday, July 12, 2005

mommy, is your bum plummered?

yes, anna, my bum is plummered. i have plummer bum. and yes, anna truly asked me that question just minutes ago. my fatass is spilling out over the top of my jammie bottoms. it is what comes with having a fatass.

i am still thinking about exercising (to help cure the fatass) and i decided that instead i would change to diet drinks. diet drinks most of the time anyway. here are my exclusions:

1. when we eat at mcdonalds (best coke in the world...i think they calabrate their machines on an hourly basis).
2. at cafe rio-second best coke in town
3. when shawn gets a refill and i feel like having a sip (or lots of sips)
4. when i am in stress (oh, maybe i should exclude this exclusion for i may be drinking regular all the time)
5. when there is no diet in the fridge and i need caffeine immediately

i suppose we will see how it goes. yesterday i had diet coke and it was alright. i suppose i could get used to it all the time. i don't know.
is my fatass worth the regular sodas? still to be determined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my bum is plummered too!