Friday, July 15, 2005

S.A.D.

it is so blasted hot that i can not even sit without sweating. and i don't sweat normally. however, i should not even consider complaining for it is not nearly as hot as it was 3 years ago, the summer i was pregnant with michael.

you know how in the winter some people get depressed, seasonal affective disorder or something like that. well, i think i may have it this summer due to this stupid heat. i remember last summer so fondly (it never reached 100). and now i find myself falling into my pattern of depression because i don't want to do anything because it is so hot. seasonal affective disorder in the summer? maybe just for me. do you suppose i should sit under my light box? hah.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi...I just wanted to tell you that I really like your blog. I appreciate your candidness about your depression. You're a survivor. My blog: www.andyandlaurainlove.blogspot.com