Tuesday, November 06, 2007

7 habit tuesday: the good

i stole this idea from alyssa. so here are 7 of my good habits:

1. i wear clean underwear everyday.
2. i read to and with my kids just about everyday.
3. i pray with my kids everyday.
4. i tell my family i love them everyday...multiple times.
5. i drink a glass of milk (or two) a day.
6. i take my medicine daily (very important--and i am stretching here for ideas).
7. i go to bed early and get up early (not that i want to but when school starts so stinkin' early).

okay, really i had a difficult time with this. maybe i should have done it on a day when i felt more accomplished.

4 comments:

natalie spratling said...

great job with #1 i think i might steal this idea for a blog. parker was taking self photographs so that might be my next blog have a great day:)love always

Anonymous said...

JTM
Without Wax

Unknown said...

I was just glad I decided on 7 instead of 10 because it really is hard to sort out what good things I do with regularity.
I'm glad you wear clean underwear everday . . . and clarified it ;)

Mari said...

sounds good to me!