Wednesday, November 14, 2007

fives lists

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
1. going to the university of utah
2. working at deseret book direct sales
3. celebrating 1 plus years of marriage
4. living on 10th east and 13th south
5. being a one car family (truck--1987 red chevy s10 pickup)


5 snacks i enjoy:
1. coke zero (i am trying to be good right now but really i love the real stuff)
2. crackers and cheese
3. chocolate
4. oreos
5. milk


5 songs i know the lyrics to:
1. entire sound of music soundtrack (i know the entire movie too but this is just a songs list)
2. minimum wage--they might be giants
3. me and julio down by the schoolyard
4. just about anything by garth brooks
5. les miserables


5 things i would do if i were a millionaire:
1. pay tithing (firm believer in tithing)
2. pay off debts--mine and family's
3. buy a new car
4. take whole stinkin' family on a cruise
5. i guess i better invest some


5 things i will never wear again:
1. units
2. any size in single digits
3. high tops
4. more than one pair of earrings
5. tapered pants


5 favorite toys
1. sewing machine (i need another one)
2. blogs
3. strawberry shortcake stuff
4. needle and thread (hand quilting, embroidery, etc)
5. crafts of any sort


5 things on my to-do list
1. clean house--kitchen, dining room, family room
2. watch survivor, the office
3. go to walmart
4. go to kelsey's to finish advent calendar
5. laundry (which i am guessing won't even get started but maybe i will surprise myself)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

for some reason this post made me really miss you! maybe it was thinking of you singing me and julio down by the schoolyard (always think of you on that one) or your house on 10th East and your old pickup. No, I think it was the reference to never wearing high tops again because it reminded me of how we all wore the same matching "low-top" versions and yours were yellow.

katie said...

I really hope you become a millionaire. I need my debt paid and a free cruise.

Anonymous said...

The single size, who does anymore??? I'm pretty sure that size 12 today was size 2 twenty years ago!!

michele said...

he he, units. i forgot about those.