Wednesday, November 28, 2007

very sad indeed

shawn has been out of town this week. he'll be home on friday. he had to go to california to meet with the four seasons people (part of his new duties as a project manager). i thought he was staying at a four seasons. apparently not. but the owners of the one they are building in vail are staying at the one in california. for a discounted rate of $400 a night.

do you know what that means? even though my husband is building a four seasons hotel, i will never ever ever be able to stay in one.

9 comments:

Annie said...

I'm pretty sure I can't feel bad for you. I'm sure trying, but, it isn't working!

Anonymous said...

I've always felt like I blend in better at the Motel 6. Tell Shawn you'll leave the light on for him.

Unknown said...

if you come visit me again I will leave a chocolate on your pillow, we can order "room service" off the internet and you can pretend you are at the Four Seasons! Of course the fact that you are sleeping on a hide-a-bed might destroy the illusion.

katie said...

Man...I was hoping to cash in on my relative status.

Anonymous said...

$400 discounted? Wow-

natalie spratling said...

i think since there should be some kick back. I love the $400 discount.

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiiice. Thank you, Four Seasons, for nothing. :)

Raimi said...

That stinks! I would write a letter & COMPLAIN. Just don't sign your name, we don't want you to get Shawn in trouble :)!

Raimi

Leeann said...

Yikes. That's ridiculous.