Thursday, November 08, 2007

anna's christmas wish list

i found this in her room. here is her letter (spelled and punctuated as she has it):

Dear, Santa

I want theas please

1. Lap top
2. Antando D.S. (a nintendo?)
3. High School Musical 2 Soundtrack
4. Hannah Montana Soundtrack
5. Cell phone
6. art stuff
7. 100$
8. Holla Hoop
9. High Scholl Musical bord games of 1 and 2
10. foulders that are High School Musical
11. White bord (slate)
12. Hannah Montana doll and stage
13. High School Musical dolls (Sharpay and Ryan)


i was a little shocked about the laptop and the cell phone. and what is she going to do with $100? she's only in 2nd grad!!!

7 comments:

natalie spratling said...

love the list. i have had two requests for lap tops go figure. i never had one at that age!...ok so there was no such thing as computers way back. The kids have a hard time imagining no internet, but still. i can't believer we are already to that time of year.

Unknown said...

wow, that is quite the list! at least she didn't ask for an iphone!

mickey said...

and when your done filling her wish list could you start on my kids... :) that list is great. how are you? i miss you.

katie said...

I knew she always had expensive taste. Much like her mother.

Leeann said...

All the HSM and Hannah Montana stuff would go perfectly in my house. It's a craze in this home that I hope soon passes! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. Antando DS? I'm swooning.

Anonymous said...

love it- now I know what to get Elissa. Cell phone, won't happen here though. Elissa wants a Wii- they think we're made of money don't they!